ASUS has announced a number of new products today, one of them is the Transformer Book Trio. This particular product is actually a laptop, desktop and a tablet rolled into one. It can either be used separately as a tablet or it can be connected to a PC Station to use as a laptop. The PC station can be connected to another external display through a Mini DisplayPort or micro-HDMI to use the Transformer Book Trio as a desktop. It has a 11.6 inch full HD IPS display. In tablet mode, it is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2760 processor aided by 2GB of RAM. It is available in 16/32/64GB storage options. There’s a 5 megapixel rear camera capable of 1080p video recording, a 720p front camera is also present. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean powers the tablet.
Connect it to the PC Station and you have a laptop that has an Intel Core (upto i7) processor with 4GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB on-board storage, a 33Wh battery and Intel HD Graphics 4400. The laptop runs Windows 8. Its connectivity options include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, a Mini DisplayPort and a micro-HDMI which can be used to connect an external display. ASUS will reveal pricing and availability information later.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Launches Haswell Powered Transformer Book T300
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Launches The 10.1 Inch X102BA Ultraportable Notebook
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T Quadcore Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-09-04: ASUS MeMO Pad 8 And MeMO Pad 10 Affordable Android Tablets Launched
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Announces Zenbook UX301 And UX302 Ultrabooks