ASUS has announced a number of new products today, one of them is the Transformer Book Trio. This particular product is actually a laptop, desktop and a tablet rolled into one. It can either be used separately as a tablet or it can be connected to a PC Station to use as a laptop. The PC station can be connected to another external display through a Mini DisplayPort or micro-HDMI to use the Transformer Book Trio as a desktop. It has a 11.6 inch full HD IPS display. In tablet mode, it is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2760 processor aided by 2GB of RAM. It is available in 16/32/64GB storage options. There’s a 5 megapixel rear camera capable of 1080p video recording, a 720p front camera is also present. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean powers the tablet.
Connect it to the PC Station and you have a laptop that has an Intel Core (upto i7) processor with 4GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB on-board storage, a 33Wh battery and Intel HD Graphics 4400. The laptop runs Windows 8. Its connectivity options include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, a Mini DisplayPort and a micro-HDMI which can be used to connect an external display. ASUS will reveal pricing and availability information later.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Follow: asus, ifa 2013, Transformer Book Trio,