Here we are with yet another tablet that has been introduced at IFA 2013, and it would be the Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 to take center stage. Touted to be the world’s first 20” tablet that sports a 4K resolution display, it was specially designed for sales, marketing and media professionals, being part of a groundbreaking new Ultra-High Definition Toughpad range. One thing is for sure, this is a specialist performance model, which makes it perfect for 3D modelling and CAD applications, and technical professionals including engineers, architects and designers should find the Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 worth a purchase when it arrives sometime in the first half of 2014.
Touted to come with a new digital viewing experience that is called 4K, it would translate to a quartet of improvement compared to HD at 3840 x 2560 pixels. Other than that insanely high resolution, you will also be treated to a 15:10 aspect ratio and 230 pixels per inch, which makes it ideal to display large images, A3 drawings, brochures and multimedia. Apart from that, the advanced display and resolution would also make this bad boy easier to zoom and resize its images. Other hardware specifications include a USB 3.0 port, an SD memory card slot, a headphone jack and an optional smart card reader, with the cradle delivering Ethernet and HDMI connectivity. The asking price? Best you side down first – it will retail from GBP3,335 excluding taxes. [Press Release]
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2013-09-30: Panasonic Toughpad UT-MB5 4k Tablet