There are some hardware manufacturers over in China which are capable of churning out some really neat mobile devices, but unfortunately, most of these devices will remain within the country itself without ever seeing the light of day elsewhere. Well, the TCL N3 has been spotted in what resembles to be an official render., and it has been touted to be on its way to a global release eventually. Not only that, there are whispers going around that the TCL N3 will arrive with a 6” Full HD display alongside MediaTek’s quad-core processor.
Other than that, we should be able to see the TCL N3 arrive with a 13-megapixel camera located on the back, a 5-megapixel camera in front that will surely make your video calls all the more memorable with greater clarity and quality, 2GB RAM, and a 3,400mAh battery to keep it going. Will the 6” display arrive with the rumored edge-to-edge screen? If so, then it would be a handset that is worth drooling over since it would be nearly bezel-less then. Who among you out there would like to see more devices like the TCL N3 appear across the globe in order to challenge the existing flagships by different companies?
Next Story: More HTC One Max Photos Leaked
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)