While the iPad and iPhone have great games, there are certain games such as driving simulation games or arcade fighting games where the touchscreen controls are not as intuitive compared to a physical controller. Well if you’re in the market for a physical gaming controller for your iOS device, the GameCase controller might be one worth checking out. The controller has yet to go up for sale and is expected to be released later this year or early 2014, with pricing having yet to be announced.
The GameCase is the first gaming controller that has been created in support of iOS 7. Apple has confirmed that there are peripherals from Logitech and MOGA in the works, but it looks like the GameCase has beaten them to the punch. Unlike certain controllers in the past where a game has to be developed specifically for said controller, this is no longer the case thanks to iOS 7’s unified controller APIs. As long as the game itself supports gamepads, plugging in the GameCase should not be an issue. For more info about the controller you can hit up its website for the details.
- 2014-04-07: iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now Sits At An Impressive 87%
- 2014-04-03: iOS 7 Bug Allows The Bypassing Of Activation Lock
- 2014-03-26: iOS 7.1 Bug Lets You Hide Native Apps In Plain Sight
- 2014-03-24: iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now Sits At 85%
- 2014-03-18: iOS 7.1 Reportedly Causing A Myriad Of Problems For iOS Users