What you see above is an alleged press render of the upcoming Nexus 10 tablet that is set to be revealed in due time. This will be the 2013 model, and as Samsung is the current manufacturer for the existing Nexus 10, whispers have been thrown back and forth that Asus will take up the mantle of rolling out Nexus 10 2013 tablets, which does not come across as surprising considering how the company is already the one behind the high tech Google Nexus 7 (2013) tablet.
Will this actually be Google’s way of “hitting back” at Apple, considering they have just introduced the new iPad Air as well as iPad mini with Retina display? Who knows? We will just have to wait and see. In July this year, there was already talk concerning a revamped Nexus 10 model that will run on a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor to keep up with the times, rather than the dual-core Samsung Exynos option that powers the existing model. Also, do expect the 2560 x 1600 resolution display to remain, with Android 4.4 KitKat being seen as the new operating system option to arrive alongside.
Assuming what you see above is the real deal, do you like the overall design, or do you wish that it would make a radical departure from the current generation?
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued