In the middle of this year, Sims 4 has been confirmed, and we know that waiting can be quite a chore, especially since we live in a world where everything instant is always deemed to be a virtue. Well, here we are with word that The Sims 4, a game that was originally scheduled for a first quarter of 2014 release, has been postponed. However, not all in the situation is doom and gloom. We also know that The Sims 4’s delay will not be too long, as it is set to ship worldwide in autumn next year, as announced by EA and Maxis.
As mentioned earlier, EA did have previous plans to roll out the game in the first quarter of 2014, but they have not given a reason for this particular delay. Rachel Franklin, VP and general manager of The Sims Studio, said, “The Sims franchise has the best fans in the world and their passion and enthusiasm is at an all-time high. Those millions of voices will fuel our development process, helping The Sims 4 to be the most ambitious and the best game our studio has ever made. We can’t wait to see our fans reaction when The Sims 4 comes out in fall 2014.”
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title