In the middle of this year, Sims 4 has been confirmed, and we know that waiting can be quite a chore, especially since we live in a world where everything instant is always deemed to be a virtue. Well, here we are with word that The Sims 4, a game that was originally scheduled for a first quarter of 2014 release, has been postponed. However, not all in the situation is doom and gloom. We also know that The Sims 4’s delay will not be too long, as it is set to ship worldwide in autumn next year, as announced by EA and Maxis.
As mentioned earlier, EA did have previous plans to roll out the game in the first quarter of 2014, but they have not given a reason for this particular delay. Rachel Franklin, VP and general manager of The Sims Studio, said, “The Sims franchise has the best fans in the world and their passion and enthusiasm is at an all-time high. Those millions of voices will fuel our development process, helping The Sims 4 to be the most ambitious and the best game our studio has ever made. We can’t wait to see our fans reaction when The Sims 4 comes out in fall 2014.”
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-23 Borderlands For PS3 Going Offline Next Month
- 2014-04-23 BlizzCon 2014 Announced For 7-8 November
- 2014-04-23 Hideo Kojima Teases "Important" Announcement For Tomorrow
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September