When the rebooted Tomb Raider game was officially launched, the game made its way onto consoles such as the Xbox 360, the Sony PlayStation 3, and the PC. Unfortunately there was no mention as to whether the game would be arriving for next-gen consoles, although thanks to a listing by Amazon Italy, a certain Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition has made its way online. Unfortunately there were no images accompanying the listing, but assuming Amazon’s listing is accurate, we can expect the game to see a release come 24th January 2014. The listing also shows that the game will be making its way onto the PlayStation 4 and another console, which we can only assume is the Xbox One since it was confirmed that the game would not be arriving on the Wii U.
The reboot was announced several years ago and was originally expected to see a launch in 2012, especially after its Alpha announcement early in the year where the developers were confident that they would be able to stick to their 2012 schedule. Unfortunately the game was delayed and subsequently released in 2013. So far based on reviews, many praised the reboot and have given it pretty high scores. In any case if you were hoping to play the game on your new PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: New Need For Speed Movie Trailer Released
- 2014-04-22 Walking Dead: Game Of The Year Edition Listed On GameStop
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17 PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16 Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16 Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-01-28 Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Hits The PS4
- 2013-12-08 Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition PS4 And Xbox One Release Confirmed
- 2013-11-18 Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Could Arrive On The Xbox One With Additional Goodies In Tow