Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is currently available on current-generation video game consoles Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but its next-gen release is one both future PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners are really looking forward to. Since the PlayStation 4’s release is just a few short days away, Sony has published a new live-action viral ad for one of its highly anticipated launch titles, Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.
The live-action viral ad fro Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag serves as a commercial of sorts for a mock store called E. Kenway & Sons. The purpose of the store is to sell clothing that would be ideal for those who prefer a less honorable life of piracy. Sony’s versions of Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag will receive exclusive bonus content that delivers additional material, although additional clothing doesn’t seem to be one such piece of content previously mentioned.
The end of the commercial shows one of PlayStation’s iconic logo that includes all four face buttons of its controller and the hashtag #4ThePlayers. Hopefully with the release of Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag at the end of this week along with the PlayStation 4, we might be able to learn what exactly this viral video has to do with the game.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: inFAMOUS Second Son PS4 Patch Arrives April 17th
- 2014-02-03: PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2013-12-06: 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- 2013-11-20: This Gamer's PS4 Remains Untouched After A Tornado Destroyed His Home
- 2013-11-19: Sony's $399 PS4 Costs $381 To Build [Report]
- 2013-11-18: PS4 Blue Light Of Death Fixes Suggested By Sony