NVIDIA has officially announced their partnership with EVGA to create the Tegra Note 7, which is the company’s newest tablet that features their Tegra 4 processor as well as a stylus that should be the perfect combination for both gamers and those who like to spend their time on their tablets jotting stuff down. If you read our review and you’re awaiting the arrival of the Tegra Note 7, it won’t be that long of a wait as you can expect the tablet to release on November 19 for just $199.
The main selling point for the Tegra Note 7 is its Tegra 4 processor, which includes a 72-core GPU and is expected to be quite a treat for those who take their Android gaming seriously. Additional features of the Tegra Note 7 is its 7-inch IPS 1280 x 800 display, its 5MP HDR main camera, VGA front-facing camera, 16GB of internal storage, micorSD card support, front-facing stereo speakers and a stylus that will offer both chisel and brush tips.
Those who can’t wait to pick up the Tegra Note 7 will be able to pre-order the tablet starting today, although you’ll still have to wait until November 19 to get your hands on the device. You can wait one more week for something, can’t you?
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA Shield To Get Temporary Price Cut
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA GTX Titan Z Has 5760 Cores
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA Pascal Architecture Introduced
- 2014-03-24: NVIDIA Tegra 4i Powered Wiko WAX Smartphone Will Be Released Next Month
- 2014-03-20: Titanfall For PC To Get Better Graphics Thanks To NVIDIA And Respawn's Partnership
- 2014-01-28: TegraZone Now On All Android Hardware
- 2013-11-11: NVIDIA Tegra Note 7 Features Shown Off On Video
- 2013-07-16: NVIDIA Shield Making Its Way To Select New York City, San Francisco Theaters
- 2013-06-26: NVIDIA Shield Delayed Due To "Mechanical Issue"
- 2013-05-23: Hisense Sero 7 Pro And Sero LT Tablets Aggressively Priced