PlayStation Plus subscribers know all too well that magical time when a game is made available for free on PlayStation Network as we recently saw Shadow of the Colossus become available for free. This week, Capcom’s Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen has been chosen to be given away to PlayStation Plus members.
Dragon’s Dogma was first released in 2011 with Dark Arisen released shortly after that improved a number of of things with the original game, such as fast-travel. Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will allow you to fight massive creatures, with some so large that you’ll need to climb on top of them in order to even attempt to take them down. You’ll also be able to hire specialized friends, known as pawns, which can help you in combat while you make your way across an expansive world. The Dark Arisen expansion adds an entirely new region to Dragon’s Dogma, called Bitterblack Island, which we’re sure will be filled with its own unique monsters to fight and challenges to complete.
We’re just a little over a week away from the release of the PlayStation 4, so if you plan on downloading and playing Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, you better get the most out of it in the next couple of days as we’re sure the addition of the PlayStation 4 to your home will make you possibly forget you even own a PlayStation 3.
- 2014-02-17: PS Plus TV Spot Introduced
- 2014-02-04: Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-21: PlayStation 4 Error CE-34878-0 Being Investigated By Sony
- 2014-01-08: DualShock 3 A Requirement For PlayStation Now Gameplay On Smartphones And Tablets
- 2013-08-30: PlayStation Plus Members Getting Rayman Origins, ICO HD, More In September
- 2011-06-02: The PlayStation Store is back online and ready to rock
- 2010-07-07: The Final Hulu Plus For PS3 Will Not Require PlayStation Plus