It was some time in September this year that we brought you news that ASUS has already confirmed the ASUS PadFone Mini, in addition to the MeMOFone HD5. Well, waiting can get pretty long and boring at times, so much so that it is easy to lose faith in a particular product announcement afterwards. We are pleased as punch to inform you that the ASUS PadFone Mini is all set for a proper launch in Taiwan next Wednesday, as invitations have already been sent out. It does seem that the smaller docking station too, is on track to be released, so we cannot wait until next Wednesday to check out the ASUS PadFone Mini in all of its glory.
Basically, the ASUS PadFone Mini, according to a listing which was found in the Global Certification Forum (GSF), will arrive with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean in tow, in addition to a screen resolution of 960 x 540 pixels, and a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor to keep this rumored 7″ tablet going. Of course, there is no telling what the final size would be until next Wednesday, but one thing’s for sure – the GCF’s listing point to just 3G radios, so be prepared to make do without 4G connectivity if you decide to pick this puppy up.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-12-11: ASUS PadFone Mini Is Now Official
- 2013-12-08: ASUS PadFone Mini Leaked