Rockstar announced last month that it is going to release its popular Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas title on mobile devices. Yesterday, the title was finally released for iOS. Android, select Windows Phone and Kindle devices are also supported, however there was no indication of a launch on those platforms yesterday. Turns out, Rockstar plans to release GTA: San Andreas for Android and Windows Phone devices next week.
There won’t be any difference in the title itself across these different platforms, even the price is going to remain same, $6.99. Offering over 70 hours of gameplay, GTA: San Andreas for mobile devices comes with tweaked graphics and controls. Originally launched back in 2004 for PlayStation 2 and then ported over to the PC and Xbox, GTA: San Andreas is definitely one of the most popular titles in this entire franchise. The game revolves around Carl Johnson or CJ in the early 90s who after being framed for homicide turns to the streets to save his family and take control of the neighbourhoods. The mobile title contains a vast open world that players can roam around if they’re not feeling up to a mission, it covers the state of San Andreas with three major cities, Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas being featured.
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-03-19: Huawei Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device Scrapped
- 2014-03-13: Huawei To Introduce Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device
- 2014-03-03: Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms
- 2014-03-03: Karbonn's Smartphone Will Run Both Windows Phone And Android