There are some things in life that we more or less take for granted, thinking that it will remain as it is for years to come. Well, I guess this is not the case with the Durr, a shivering bracelet that comes with enough clout of its own to make you look at your watch in a different manner, as it can challenge your perception of time. Basically, the Durr comes in the form of a wearable bracelet that you wear around your wrist in the same manner as that of a watch. The thing is, it will have a built-in motor that will vibrate every five minutes.
This will be unable to tell you the exact moment in time, but with a vibration that happens every five minutes that passes by, you can say that this experimental wearable intends to deliver to the wearer awareness of the passing of time: As the creators of the Durr shivering bracelet put it, “It creates a haptic rhythm to make us notice the changing tempo of time.” Specially designed, developed and hand-assembled by Theo Tveterås and Lars Marcus Vedeler, the Durr shivering bracelet can be purchased for €90 a pop – reasonable enough a price for you?
Next Story: Game Of Thrones Vines From Season 4 Trainer
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 LG G Watch Release Expected After Google I/O 2014
- 2014-04-23 Chinese Company Constructs 10 Houses Per Day With 3D Printer
- 2014-04-23 Coversnitch Lamp Eavesdrop On Its Surroundings
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV