They say that good things come to those who want, and I suppose this particular saying holds true for the HTC One Google Play Edition, where this flagship smartphone of the Taiwanese hardware manufacturer has finally received the most recent Android 4.4 KitKat update, following in the footsteps of its siblings in the US. French mobile carrier SFR was one of the first few to begin to seed the Android 4.4.2 KitKat to the HTC One units on its network.
In other words, other regions on the Old continent should also see their respective mobile carriers do the same for the HTC One. With the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update, it would come with its fair share of improvements in addition to the most recent Sense 5.5 UI. Chances are, your handset would end up noticeably faster with the introduction of the latest firmware. The thing is, how much longer should the other HTC One users wait?
Then again, there is also another saying that goes, better late than never. Hopefully the HTC One would not end up as too obsolete by the time the update arrives, or other folks might just decide to ditch the handset and get something newer in the market instead.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 625 Receives Nokia Black Update
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-08 HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-07 Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-03-25 HTC BlinkFeed Available To All Android Users Soon
- 2014-03-25 AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2014-03-25 Diving deeper into the HTC One (M8)