If you are a smartphone owner, I am quite sure that it is always a nice feeling to know that a software or operating system update is coming your way, as it will more or less squash existing bugs while offering a higher level of performance and efficiency – or at least, that is the way it is supposed to be. Folks who happen to own the HTC One X will finally be able to kiss goodbye to the long wait for the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update, as it is tipped to arrive later this January 29th Over The Air (OTA). Do take note that this is also the last official update for the smartphone. @moversi (a product manager at HTC) did has share that AT&T has already completed technical approval of the update, and you can view his tweet right after the jump.
The AT&T HTC One X’s Android 4.2.2 update will arrive alongside Sense 5 that will offer the handset a new user interface in addition to extra features such as BlinkFeed and Video Highlights, where they happen to be the two features which already debuted on the HTC One. Well, some update is better than no update, right?
HTC AT&T One X customers – We have received Technical Approval for the MR with Sense 5 + OS 4.2.2. The OTA is targeted for 1/29. Thanks!
— Mo (@moversi) January 28, 2014
Next Story: Joyboat “Driven” By A Joystick
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-03-25: HTC BlinkFeed Available To All Android Users Soon
- 2014-03-25: AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2014-03-25: Diving deeper into the HTC One (M8)