Call of Duty fans, especially those of you out there who prefer to ply your gaming on the PS4, will be rather disappointed to hear this bit of news somewhat. Apparently, the folks over at Activision have this to say – that the DLC for Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught did carry with it an incorrect date, and its DLC is not going to launch tomorrow. Basically, the February 6 date for the PS4 release of Call of Duty: Ghosts’ Onslaught DLC which was published by Sony has been deemed to be “incorrect”.
That particular date was mentioned as a reference by Sony last night, touting that the PS4 version of Onslaught would be “available Thursday, 2/6 at Noon Pacific”. Considering how Activision has mentioned that February 6th is an incorrect date, it is nice to hear that the listing has already been withdrawn overnight in a swift manner. As for the actual date, Activision touts that the masses will be duly informed. Microsoft normally has a one-month exclusivity period for Call of Duty expansion packs, and just for some background information, this DLC first launched on Xbox LIVE on January 28. Ah well, let us see the silver lining behind this dark cloud – at least one gets to exercise one’s patience, right?
Next Story: Xbox One Update To Improve Kinect Voice Commands
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend