A couple of days ago, we reported that Canon was prepping a successor to the Rebel T3/EOS 1100D. Well thanks to the folks at Canon Rumors, the alleged final specifications of the device has been revealed, and it will also be known as the EOS Kiss X70. So what kind of specs can we expect from one of Canon’s entry-level cameras? For starters it would seem that the EOS Kiss X70 will pack an 18MP APS-C sensor and will be powered by Canon’s DIGIC 4 image processor. It will be able to shoot at 3fps in terms of continuous shooting and have an ISO range of 100-6,400 (12,800 extended).
Its shutter speed will also range from as quick as 1/4000 seconds to as long as 30 seconds for those who are interested in long exposure photography. The EOS Kiss X70 will also come with a 3-inch LCD display and will be able to capture videos in Full HD quality at 30fps. There will be as many as five different creative filters that photographers can apply to their photos. The camera will also pack an LP-E10 battery and will weigh around 435g for the body-only. Unfortunately pricing and availability has not yet been revealed, but hopefully we will be learning more about the camera soon at CP+, but until then, take it with a grain of salt for now.
- 2014-04-22 Canon Teases Announcement For 24th April
- 2014-04-17 All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07 Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11 Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk