Ubergizmo is a trademark of Blogzilla LLC, a company registered in the state of California, and based in San Francisco.
A lot of people ask if we sell the products that we talk about. We do not. Ubergizmo is not a retail outlet.
Mail: Blogzilla LLC, PMB 191, 1459 18th Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107
Tel: +1 650 265 4417 (Not a support/sales number, PR agencies: please read below)
Fax: +1 855 ubgizmo (855-824-4966)
At Ubergizmo we love breaking news, new product launches and playing with gadgets. So that we get to review the biggest, best and shiniest the tech world has to offer, we want to be clear – WE HONOR EMBARGOES (embargo at ubergizmo dot com). For us, it is all about the love of the gadget. So we are happy to honor embargoes, receive products for review (check with us before sending) and even read those amazingly marketing-speak press releases. Oh! And about that email you sent – we got it. And we promise to get back to as soon as we can.
We also attend a ton of conferences. To learn more about us, and what we cover, visit our About page. If you’re a PR agency or a Conference and would like to invite us to speak, please feel free to contact us directly as well.
Feel free to contact us, but please read this first: ubergizmo is a team effort, so here’s the best way to reach us:
All pitches, review units & embargos go to: editor [at] ubergizmo.com. This will save time for everyone, as you won’t need to pitch everyone in the group. Send it to this email, and it will be looked at. If you’ve spotted a factual error, contact the author directly (emails below), and CC editor [at] ubergizmo.com. Someone may be able to help ASAP.
P.R blasts go to: press [at] ubergizmo.com. This email reaches the whole team at once and is best used for public releases or generic info. Readers can also use this email to suggest a generic story.
For generic editorial feedback, you can to drop a comment at the bottom of an article. Everyone in the team reads your feedback. If you want to contact an author directly, use the contact information below. To know more about who we are head to the About page. PR professionals, please read the paragraph below.
- Eliane Fiolet, Co-founder & Editor (eliane [at] ubergizmo.com, facebook.com/eliane)
- Hubert Nguyen, Co-founder & Editor (hubert [at] ubergizmo.com, facebook.com/hubert )
- Edwin Kee, Senior Writer (edwin [at] ubergizmo.com)
- Tyler Lee, Senior Writer (tyler [at] ubergizmo.com)
- Adnan Farooqui, Writer (adnan [at] ubergizmo.com)
- Stewart Wolpin, NYC Senior Contributing Writer (stewart.wolpin [at] gmail.com, Linkedin)
- Karsten Lemm, Senior Contributing Writer (Twitter)
- Ravit Lichtenberg, Senior Contributing Writer At Large (ravit [at] ubergizmo.com)
- Liliane Nguyen, Editor (liliane [at] ubergizmo.com)
- Eliane Fiolet & Hubert Nguyen, Managing Editors
- Raul Estrada Franco, Lead Editor (raul [at] ubergizmo.com)
- Luis Miranda, Senior Contributor (luis [at] ubergizmo.com)