Everything’s going USB nowadays, and Brother have jumped on the bandwagon by releasing its USB Sewing Machine. Not meant for casual users, you connect the sewing machine to a PC via USB in order to churn out professional looking prints. There is a control LCD screen that allows you to select various functions, including the 78 Disney prints that come preprogrammed into the internal memory. Great stuff for tech-savvy moms who want to whip something cute for their little tots.
[Via Akihabara News]RELATED
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Coffee Machine That Roasts, Grinds And Brews Your Cuppa