In-car PCs aren’t the most popular piece of electronics around for obvious reasons, but that hasn’t stopped SNT Korea from coming up with the IOPS in-car computer which will debut at CeBIT on March 15. This touchscreen PC is powered by Windows XP and comes with an integrated GPS navigation system. Features include T-DMB for you (or more likely, your passengers) to catch their favorite shows even while they’re on the road. Live TV can even be recorded on the hard drive for viewing at a later time. HSDPA connection ensures you’re always hooked up to the Internet, so make sure you bring a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse along. Other hardware specifications are still unknown, so be patient until CeBIT begins.
Next Story: Ultimate Dance Deck 2.0 finished
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign