Ever wished you could have a cold one in your hands right there and then, but your fridge is unable to provide such service? The Tinchilla comes with a ghetto slang to it, being capable of chillin’ a regular 325ml can up to 240 times faster than a conventional fridge. That means turning anything from room temperature to icy cold within a minute. This is made possible by taking advantage of the principle of thermal conduction, which you can read more about it on the product page. The Tinchilla is powered by a couple of AA batteries and requires some ice to get started. I have learnt while growing up not to get in between a man and his ice cold beer, making the £4.99 Tinchilla the perfect gift for anyone who loves the nectar of the gods.
Next Story: New Samsung display driver for PDPs
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-16: Cesium 133 Atomic Wristwatch On Kickstarter
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year