Intel, the king of processors, has unveiled its Metro Notebook concept that aims to make the laptop sexier in an ultra slim and super light form factor. This design will probably appeal to young urbanites who seem to place more emphasis on form than function. Measuring less than 0.7″ thin, the 1kg Metro comes with an external display located behind the monitor that acts as an always-on update screen, showing you metadata like email, calendar entries, and eBooks even without having the power turned on. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, WiFi, and WiMax. Gamers and power users had better steer clear of this as it doesn’t look up to scratch for anything more serious than word processing and basic office work.
Next Story: The pinball table is not enough
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website