Are you having trouble getting up in the mornings despite having the required 8 hours’ worth of sleep every night? The Sleep Squad Loud Alarm Clock is almost guaranteed to jolt you (and your neighbors) awake with an extremely bright emergency light as well as blaring siren. Definitely not for the faint-hearted, this digital clock features an alarm function with 5 minute snooze feature, a demo mode, as well as the ability to keep track of the current date. The Sleep Squad Loud Alarm Clock measures 6″ tall and carries the vocal message, “This is the police, you have until the count of three to get out of bed or we are coming in, 1…..,2…..,3” before blasting its repertoire of a police siren symphony. This unique alarm clock is powered by a trio of AA batteries and a single LR44 battery, retailing for a shade under $27 each.
Next Story: USB Neck Strap carries 2GB of data
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors