Everyone knows that cellphones from Japan and Korea are truly cutting edge, and that statement is further strengthened by the addition of a Nano Projector to a cellphone from SK Telecom of Korea. This new handset will be available to consumers later this year, capable of displaying a 20″ image onto a screen or wall. Guess smartphones that contain these will now be able to project their PowerPoint presentations without the need for a notebook. You’ll also be able to share your favorite impromptu videos with friends and family alike, as long as there is a dark enough room available. Don’t hope for brightness levels that are found in today’s home cinema projectors yet – there is still a long road to go.
Next Story: Nike Triax Vapor 300 digital watch
- 2014-04-07 Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-31 Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18 Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2014-03-14 Project Tango's Camera Specifications Revealed
- 2014-01-29 Ztylus ZGS-4 Camera Kit Comes To The Galaxy S4