Logitech is expanding its Alto line of notebook stands with the addition of the Wireless Alto. The purpose of the stand is quite obvious: it doesn’t take an ergonomics expert to realize that notebooks aren’t built to be worked on for extended periods of time. The typical notebook user posture strains the back, the neck and the wrists.
The Alto stand is designed to solve this, by allowing a more elevated display position and connection to a real keyboard and mouse. While the previous Alto stand had a built-in keyboard, this one has a cordless one. This is not technologically ground-breaking, but unlike its competitors, this stand is well designed and can fold into a neat package for transportation.
The MSRP is $99 and it ships next month. Logitech laptop products page.
Next Story: iPhone KickStand Crystal Case
- 2014-04-13: IRS Reportedly Paying Microsoft Millions For Extended Windows XP Support
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition Arrives For Mac
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade