CashView is a cash management service that provides companies an easy way to manage documents, make payments, process invoices and view cash flow in real-time
BatchBook from BatchBlue
BatchBook combine contact management, communication management and task management. It makes customer relation and employees’ tasks easy to manage.
Agendize provides an action button embedded in online stores for example: from a pop-up window, the customer can call the store or get some store information to his/her phone via SMS, instant messaging or even save it as a word document. From there one can directly go to Facebook to recommand the store to friends.
Longjump provides a catalog of easy-to-customize web-based applications that allows businesses to manage various aspects of their activity, from IT to HR or CRM.
Plan HQ helps companies to achieve their business plan. With an apealing and user friendly interface, you can keep track of your goals and monitor the profitability of your business.
Next Story: Apple Newton 2 in the works?
- 2014-04-16: Google Fiber New York Roll Out Plans Denied
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: LaCie Confirms Customer Data Breach On Their Website
- 2014-04-15: Steve Jobs Movie Will Not Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-04-15: FBI Adds Facial Recognition To Its Arsenal