You know all those discs you have at home that are filled with illegally downloaded media? Why not add some semblance of personality to them by ditching the black marker and writing inane words like “Warez – Disc #75″ in favor of the Dymo DiscPainter CD/DVD printer? This device spins from the inside out at approximately 600DPI per minute, presenting you with a pretty decent final product at the end of 60 seconds. Just make sure your discs are inkjet printable in the first place. The Dymo DiscPainter printer will arrive at store shelves this October, retailing for $279. Each purchase comes with a USB 2.0 cable, an AC power supply, three inkjet printable discs, and a full-color ink cartridge that is good for approximately 100 discs.
Next Story: ReplayTV Personal HD device
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!