You know all those discs you have at home that are filled with illegally downloaded media? Why not add some semblance of personality to them by ditching the black marker and writing inane words like “Warez – Disc #75″ in favor of the Dymo DiscPainter CD/DVD printer? This device spins from the inside out at approximately 600DPI per minute, presenting you with a pretty decent final product at the end of 60 seconds. Just make sure your discs are inkjet printable in the first place. The Dymo DiscPainter printer will arrive at store shelves this October, retailing for $279. Each purchase comes with a USB 2.0 cable, an AC power supply, three inkjet printable discs, and a full-color ink cartridge that is good for approximately 100 discs.
Next Story: ReplayTV Personal HD device
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: E-cigarette Explodes, Sets House On Fire
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Dance Required For Vending Machine To Dispense Ice Cream
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week