Has technology really progressed so far that what is created in a laboratory acts pretty much the same way as an animal born in the wild? The answer would be a resounding “yes” where the Salamander robot is concerned. This amphibious robot was developed by the Biologically Inspired Robotics Group at L’ Ecole Polytechnique Federal De Lausanne, in Switzerland, and moves about in an eerily lifelike manner. If you want to creep yourself out, do check the video. It’ll probably have your skin crawling.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Seen at: makezine