Unless you love your job, getting up in the morning to join everyone else in the rat race is a chore. Not with the Lightning Alarm Clock though, as this device is almost guaranteed to get you out of your bed as soon as possible. The clock itself is nothing much to look at, but the upper half is where all the action’s at. You get a glass tube that arches across the top housing a Tesla coil. When the alarm is activated, the Tesla coil will go into action. While it might not zap any GDI forces in the vicinity, the sound and light affair ought to be more than adequate to get you out of bed to turn the thing off. It is powered by a single AA battery and has to hooked up to a nearby power outlet before it does its thing. The Lightning Alarm Clock can be yours today for $59.95.
Next Story: Nissan Pivo 2 on display
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-03-31: JoyCarpet Introduces Your Baby To Tech Early On In Life
- 2014-03-26: Lawsuit Claims Nest Thermostat Does Not Save Money
- 2014-03-23: LG Smart Bulb Launched, Works With Both iOS And Android
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home