The Connex500 3-D Printing System from Objet debuts today, touted to be the first system in the world capable of printing parts and assemblies made of multiple model materials, all in a single build. This unique printing system is based on the patented office-friendly PolyJet technology, for jetting photopolymer materials. According to Adina Shorr, CEO of Objet, “The Connex500 opens a new chapter for the 3-D printing and rapid prototyping industry, and we expect it to generate significant interest throughout the EuroMold show. As the premier industry show, EuroMold is the perfect opportunity to enable a wide range of product design and development professionals to experience the most exciting industry development in years.” 3D printing – when will this technology arrive in ordinary households?
Next Story: Smallest Precision Electric Guitar
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!