I suppose there is a reason for Citizen to come up with the TW600 pedometer which is touted to be the slimmest of its kind in the world – to inspire all you out there to achieve a slim and svelte body. Measuring just 1cm thin, it comes with a 3D accelerometer inside, doing away with the need to tie it to your wrist. All you need to do is place it in your bag or pocket and you’re good to go. The TW600 is capable of calculating hte number of steps, calories burnt, average speed, and distance traveled among others for up to a week. It measures a highly portable 73mm × 31mm × 10mm while tipping the scales at 25 grams. The Citizen TW600 will be released in half a dozen colors in Japan this March, retailing for $42 a pop.
Next Story: Motion-activated Venus Fly Trap
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-03-16: Cefaly Headband Helps “Cure” Migraines
- 2014-03-04: Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors
- 2014-01-12: NRI Doctor Performs Success Surgery With Google Glass Assistance