I love kinetic energy-powered watches, as there is no such thing as battery life to worry about. Enter the Kinetic Energy concept device that ensures the plethora of gadgets you carry around are always juiced up. Meant to be worn on your ankle, it generates electricity courtesy of all the movement you make, channeling those into a gadget of your choice at any given time. I guess this would work best with folk who love shaking their legs without realizing it, while having an iPod or cell phone hooked up to the Kinetic Energy device itself. Just make sure you detach whatever gadget is connected to it before getting up from your desk as you wouldn’t want that shiny new iPod touch to end up crashing on the floor. Materialize this concept already!
Next Story: Epiphan VGA2USB External Frame Grabber
- 2014-02-24: Ibis Conceptual Smartwatch
- 2014-01-20: SaveOneLife Mine Detector Fits Into Your Shoe
- 2013-12-03: Plate Cooker Concept Could Safely Reheat Frozen Foods All At Once
- 2013-11-19: Sign Language Ring Concept Will Help Translate In Realtime
- 2013-09-08: Nissan Nismo Watch Concept