This fragile looking phone (with an equally fragile and demure-looking chick) from Thomson is actually a VoIP phone, and while it might not look as though it amounts to much, you get a fair bit of features as listed below.
- Wireless DECT VoIP
- Calling Line Identification Presentation (CLIP) on colour screen (128 x 128)
- Hands-free facility
- Phonebook for up to 200 names and numbers
- Log of 50 most recent incoming calls
- HiFi ringtones
- Stereo speakers (2 x 3 Watts)
- Portable radio (over 6 hours’ listening time from rechargeable Li-lon battery)
- Extended range delivered by DECT technology
- Digital broadcast: consistently high quality reception
- Huge choice of Internet radio stations
- Color screen with auto-orientation
- Built-in radio alarm
There is no word on pricing, but with the ability to even pull RSS feeds, I’m sold. Good thing it looks fantastic as well.
Next Story: Bonsai Gear Clock