Control Freek has introduced a unique tennis racquet that helps prevent sweaty palms by including an air-conditioner within. Interesting, no? After all, sweat from your palms is one of the main culprits that lets you lose control of your racquet as the match wears on, leaving you with a less-than-desirable grip. You won’t need any batteries with this racquet though, as it has been specially fashioned to capture air inside the handle each time you swing the racquet, and this air will be blasted through holes and into your palm, ensuring everything stays cool and dry even under the sweltering summer heat (and not to mention the tension in the match). Do you think a blast of cool air will cause a distraction in your game?
Next Story: Super Mario Bros in 3D
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!