The Udea Expert 300W is tipped to be the first multimedia electronic dictionary in the world to feature all four of the following specifications :-
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- T-DMB support
- Integrated FM radio
This will be a Windows CE 5.0 Professional-powered device that comes with a 4.3″ WQVGA touch screen display, 2GB of internal memory, an SD memory card slot, TV Out support, streo speakers and the relevant codec support for a wide range of video, music, Flash and photo content. Just in case you stumble in a foreign country where language is concerned, the Udea Expert 300W can come in handy with 82 dictionaries in English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Spanish languages. It will retail for around $385, although there is no word of a US release yet.
Next Story: HTC S740 Slim Slider
- 2014-04-15: E-cigarette Explodes, Sets House On Fire
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Dance Required For Vending Machine To Dispense Ice Cream
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: 80,000 Oculus Rift Devices Have Been Sold to Date