This will probably be marketed like some kind of “magic mirror on the wall”, as the Virtual Mirror looks like it’s trying to help you decide which clothes you look good in quickly, by displaying an image of you wearing the clothes you like without you having to try them out one by one, and you won’t even have to remove the clothes on your back first. Of course, not having to queue up in front of the changing room probably takes away some of the fun in shopping for clothes, but this virtual mirror still looks very cool. The technology isn’t perfect yet, as it still finds it a little difficult to create a realistic impression of the clothes in the virtual mirror, but it’s a step in the right direction. It isn’t too hard to imagine Star Wars fans trying on clone trooper armor with this in the future.
Next Story: Vi-Fi While You Drive
- 2014-04-16: Google Fiber New York Roll Out Plans Denied
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: LaCie Confirms Customer Data Breach On Their Website
- 2014-04-15: Steve Jobs Movie Will Not Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-04-15: FBI Adds Facial Recognition To Its Arsenal