In more than one way, I might add. Not only does the UV Intensity Bikini help display your delectable hourglass figure to all and sundry on a bright, sunny day at the beach, it also comes with purple beads that function as a UV level indicator, letting you know exactly when you have enough sun. These beads are UV-sensitive, and it will change its color according to the level of UV intensity. The lighter the beads are, the safer you are, but if it gets too purple, you’d best head under some shade or go indoors unless you want to expose yourself to a higher chance of catching skin cancer. The UV Intensity Bikini will retail for $98.99, and you don’t need to wait until Valentine’s Day to get this for the missus mind you.
Next Story: Honda Working On Hybrid Bikes
- 2011-05-16: Parents name baby as Like after Facebook button
- 2011-04-20: Kindle Does Library Book Lending
- 2011-04-06: Slowest mobile towns in UK mapped
- 2011-03-31: Object tracking algorithm picks things up on-the-fly
- 2011-03-17: Fog and projectors used to create 3D multi-viewpoint display