For the minority of you out there who use iDEN phones, rejoice! Motorola’s i465 is touted to be the first of its kind that has a QWERTY keyboard, and won’t rely on a virtual keyboard that seems to be all the rage these days. Features include Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity and a VGA camera (bummer!), but apart from that, we have no idea on other more important details such as a release date, target carriers and price. Strange how even in this day and age, Motorola only decides to throw in a VGA camera instead of something that has a higher megapixel count. The keyboard itself looks as though it is a hotbed for finger reflexology once you realize it has a raised, sharp edge. Not the best looking phone in the world, but definitely a decent effort for an iDEN handset.
Next Story: Kodak EasyShare C180 Digital Camera
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)