No matter how much technology advances, irons still retain their general form factor and this Steam Iron with LED concept does not stray from that premise, although it does feature a cool LED lighting that denotes the temperature in proportion with the hot red color. As for the other practical benefit, there is a soft silicone lining to prevent you from burning yourself accidentally. While it won’t iron your clothes automatically on your behalf, it still looks much more pretty compared to the old iron in your house. Is it just us, or does throwing around some LED lighting to existing products actually make them work better – that’s the impression that we’re getting from consumer electronics manufacturers.
Next Story: Rice Cooker Concept Gets It Right Every Time
- 2014-02-24 Ibis Conceptual Smartwatch
- 2014-01-20 SaveOneLife Mine Detector Fits Into Your Shoe
- 2013-12-03 Plate Cooker Concept Could Safely Reheat Frozen Foods All At Once
- 2013-11-19 Sign Language Ring Concept Will Help Translate In Realtime
- 2013-09-08 Nissan Nismo Watch Concept