April Fool’s day might be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t continue living up to your reputation as the resident office prankster, right? Enter the Electric Shock Mouse that will definitely derive some fits of laughter from your side as well as others who are in on the plan, but definitely not meant for the victim. No idea on just how powerful the shock is, but the product description does point toward “without harm and hurt, just a surprise. Just press the key as the usual computer, they will jump and cry!” How can one jump and cry without harm or hurt involve amazes me. Would you think this is worth $5.99? Just make sure your victim does not have medical conditions and is aged between 14 and 50 years old lest you end up shocked and crying afterwards.
Next Story: VertaBrate Massages Back For Pain Relief
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm