Guess everything is game for a USB flash drive these days, including characters from the Rocky movie franchise. These ones will perform crunches whenever they are plugged into your USB port, pretty much like these what the USB Crunching Dog is able to do. Available in Rocky, Appollo Creed and Clubber Lang figures, there is no word on just how much storage space is available within, although they will retail for $29.64 a pop – we’re probably looking at 2GB or 4GB, tops. Hilarious!
Next Story: HiPhone Enters Netbook Game
- 2014-01-08: Mushkin Announces Addition To Ventura Ultra Series
- 2013-10-17: World's Smallest USB 3.0 Flash Drive Measures In At Only 0.07 Inches
- 2013-10-09: LaCie Porsche Design USB Key Brings Style To Your Flash Drive For $30
- 2012-09-10: ADATA Wine Bottle USB flash drive
- 2012-04-25: Bulavkus USB flash drive is a prick in a good way