LG has recently released its latest LH90 series of 1080p LCD HDTVs that will come with LED backlighting and THX Display Certification, making it go one up on its competition. In addition, each new TV from this range will be able to boast contrast ratios of up to 2,000,000:1, alongside TruMotion technology that converts the refresh rate to 240Hz for smoother, blur-free videos. You will also get clearer images thanks to the integrated THX Movie Mode that optimizes color, black levels and signal processing. According to LG, the LH90 series will not only meet but supersede Energy Star 3.0 specifications, so those worried about the environment can smile while enjoying a marathon movie session with their mates. Another nice touch is the inclusion of a light sensor which will adjust the backlight settings automatically in order to fit the ambient light levels in a room.
Next Story: Olive Opus No. 4 Hi-Fi Digital Stereo
- 2014-04-22: LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- 2013-09-26: LG Drops OLED TV Price To $10k, Introduces New TVs Stateside
- 2013-08-12: LG Launches New LCD TV Styled As A CRT From The '70s
- 2013-06-19: LG Launches 29-Inch All-In-One PC With 21:9 Aspect Ratio, TV Tuner
- 2013-03-07: LG's 55" OLED TV Will Be Arriving In The UK For £10,000