Tired of all those leather wallets that you’ve been toting for years? The Flipside Wallet could prove to be rather interesting as it keeps up with the times, featuring a front pocket wallet design that functions as a traditional bi-fold, although it features anodized aluminum alloy components and high strength polymers to make this one tough cookie. In addition, you won’t have to worry about having people steal your identity since the Flipside Wallet is able to shield information stored within from RFID theft. You know what would complete this? A built-in pepper spray compartment, enough for a couple of doses just in case someone demands your wallet.
Next Story: Lenovo IdeaCentre C100
- 2013-09-19: Google Wallet For iOS Now Available
- 2013-09-17: Google Wallet Arriving On Android 2.3 Gingerbread Phones Soon
- 2013-05-21: Samsung Wallet App Finally Released For U.S.
- 2013-02-27: Samsung Announces Apple Passbook-like Wallet Application
- 2012-11-01: Google Wallet gets physical with card