OWC just rolled out their 750GB On-The-Go Pro portable hard drives that boasts a trio of connectivity options to make sure you have no excuse of not mining the data within when you arrive at your destination due to poor technological infrastructure. The high end triple interface model boasts FireWire 800/400 and USB 2.0 connections, while the dual-interface model comes with FireWire 400/USB 2.0. Of course, there are still folks who prefer to rely on plain old USB 2.0-only connectivity, and we suspect this is more out of budget contraints than anything else. These fanless cases will hold a 750GB SATA hard drive within, where you can also choose smaller hard drive capacities if you have limited cash to spend. They will retail from $230 all the way to $270, where each purchase comes with a three-year warranty.
- 2013-06-18: Toshiba Canvio Slim II Portable External Hard Drive Announced
- 2013-05-15: Western Digital Introduces My Passport Ultra Portable HDD With Dropbox Integration
- 2012-01-30: OWC Aura Pro Express 6G adds more storage and speed to the MacBook Air
- 2011-11-10: Iomega launches eGo Mac Edition Portable Hard Drive
- 2011-10-03: Fusion F2QR portable two-drive hardware RAID storage system
- 2011-07-28: Verbatim releases colorful Store 'n' Go portable hard drives