VIA has rolled out a new VB8003 Mini-ITX motherboard that will boast a dedicated on-board graphics processor to get you started right out of the box alongside dual HDMI ports for those who are about to embark on the world of high definition video. It will run on a 1.6GHz VIA Nano processor, with the VIA VX800 media system processor and the S3 Graphics 435 ULP graphics processor completing the “trinity”. Capable of supporting up to 4GB RAM, it enables the VB8003’s dedicated GPU to take advantage of 256MB of dedicated GDDR3 graphics memory. You can expect this puppy to be one hot property in the market especially for those who want a computer that is able to churn out great performances without taking up too large a footprint.
- 2012-07-16: Kontron KTT30 Tegra 3 PC Mini-ITX Motherboard
- 2012-05-22: VIA launches $49 Android PC System
- 2012-05-17: VIA AMOS-3002 is one small computer
- 2012-03-23: VIA and Wishtel announce the world's first Indian language tablets
- 2012-02-23: VIA Quad Core Mini-ITX Boards are world's first
- 2012-01-05: Lenovo A30 Internet TV Set Top Box is powered by VIA Nano
- 2009-08-07: VIA EPIA N700-10EW Nano-ITX board