[CEATEC 09] Visiting a busy department store on a Saturday afternoon might be entertaining to some, but if you don’t enjoy being squeezed to death, KDDI has mobile virtual shopping application. KDDI lets users shop for fashion items from their phones by setting up an avatar that will try on clothes and accessories. The avatar can be precisely tuned to resemble its owner: body shape, height, size and even haircut can be changed. From there, virtual clothes can be put on, it’s a quick way to see how several items fit together. Shopping is just a click away and the integration to the online store seems very well done. At the moment, we’ve only seen an application for women.
Next Story: Panasonic VIERA 4k2k Display
- 2013-10-03 TDK Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording Boosts HDD Capacity (HAMR)
- 2013-10-03 Mitsubishi Car Display System Sports Free Form Screen
- 2013-10-03 This Nissin Cup Noodle Has Touched The Allspark!
- 2013-10-03 NTT docomo Showcases Dragon Quest Metal Slime Smartphone
- 2013-10-03 Mazda Shakin’ Racer App Gives Your Arm A Workout