The K.R.T. X9 tablet is one of the more weirdly named devices, although it holds the distinction of being one of the first few tablets that is powered by Windows 7 alongside multi-touch support. This 10″ device will be powered by an Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz processor, accompanied by integrated Intel GMA950 graphics, 1GB RAM, a 160GB hard drive, Wi-Fi, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA and CDMA2000 3G connectivity, a trio of USB 2.0 ports, a multi-memory card reader and a VGA port among others. All that for around $588 – do you jive with the price tag?
Next Story: Toshiba Natural Selection laptops
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review