Are you constantly worried that someone steals your wallet and gets all your hard-earned dough? Well, the iWallet might help you keep those pesky thieves at bay. The iWallet is a Kevlar and carbon fiber box with a fingerprint reader, so you’ll be the only person able to open it. The built-in Bluetooth will allow the wallet to detect if it’s too far away from your cell phone and sound an alarm. That being said, you probably won’t have much money to put in the iWallet if you do purchase it though, as it’ll set you back a good $600, or $300 if you skimp and go for the fiberglass version.
Next Story: Pink Sony Ericsson W395 And W595
- 2012-10-10: Apple reportedly continues to show interest in using carbon fiber as a material for their future products
- 2011-09-01: Apple patents colorful carbon fiber technology
- 2011-04-12: Bluetrek CARBON Bluetooth 3.0 headset now on sale
- 2011-03-18: Blackbird Rider: the super-light guitar that will make your wallet even lighter
- 2011-01-25: USB jackets keep you warm