Love hosting parties and want to be at the center of attention? Why not add some life to your drinks with Ballantine’s Finest whisky that comes in a new bottle that ought to turn heads wherever you go. No, it doesn’t have the list of Tiger’s (known) mistresses alongside a scantily clad image of them, but instead boasts an electroluminescent label which lights up intermittently in order to mimic the look of an equalizer which is responding to music. Heck, it might even fool drunk revelers into thinking that they’re seeing things!
Next Story: Old school Bluetooth handset
- 2011-03-21: Best Buy to host midnight launches for the Nintendo 3DS
- 2010-12-27: Watch Times Square fireworks from the comfort of your home
- 2009-12-07: Whisky bottle lights up
- 2010-07-09: Musical Cake Tray does world a favor
- 2010-08-25: Last Chance! Digital Summer Giveaway: Acer Aspire TimelineX Laptop, Courtesy of Intel