On August 25th, Ubergizmo will host Digital Summer(photos), an event that brings together the most international, professional, and glamorous crowd in San Francisco to celebrate photography, fashion, art, and technology. Among the unique features of this one-of-a-kind event is a live runway fashion show (RSVP here). To start celebrating now, we’ve joined forces with Intel, Digital Summer’s Gold sponsor, to give away an Acer Aspire TimelineX Laptop (worth about $850). Here is the description of the Timeline X, in Intel’s own words (then read the rules in the full post):
“A smaller, lighter and more stylish laptop, the Acer Aspire TimelineX provides a balance of mobility and portability at 5+ pounds. Powered by the Intel® CoreTM i5 processer, it provides “smart” performance. This means that when you need it, it provides the power required for multi-taking and processor-intensive applications like video and when you don’t, it powers down to provide longer battery life and improved energy efficiency. Intel is a world leader in computing innovation, designing and building the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices. Additional information about Intel is available at intel.com/pressroom and blogs.intel.com“.
What to do: Rules Highlights
- Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (we check)
- Post a comment. Any comment will do, but you might as well tell us why you want one and what you would do with it
- The deadline to post a comment is August 25th at 23:59pm PT
- This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
- One winner/commenter will be chosen randomly. He or she will receive one (1) Acer Aspire TimelineX (Estimated retail price – USD$850.00)
- Go read and agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!
- Not part of the rules, but now would be a good time to become an Ubergizmo Fan on Facebook
Filed in Acer, Digital, Giveaway, Intel, Laptops, Party, Summer and Ubergizmo.. Read more about